Monday, November 14, 2005

The Final Talley

Well, we sold 117 candles! That is pretty good! We have over half of the money that we need for the homestudy. Partly from candle sales and partly from gifts from friends and family and strangers for that matter!

Thanks so much for all the support you guys have given!

Please continue to pray for us. There are still hard times - there are constant reminders of our situation and though we know good is coming and will come there are still the hard reminders of where we are.

One of our favorite songs:
Morning by morning I wake up to find
the power and comfort of God's hand in mine
Season by season I watch him amazed
in awe of the myst'ry of his perfect ways

All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me.

I can't remember a trial or a pain
He did not recycle to bring me gain
I can't remember one single regret
in serving God only and trusting his hand

All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me.

interlude (great is thy faithfulness playing)

This is my anthem and this is my song
the theme of the stories I've heard for so long
God has been faithful
He will be again
His loving compassion it knows no end

All I have need of His hand will provide
He's always been faithful to me.

(sara groves)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the song. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the song. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Mom said the same thing twice

Looks like that song was written to go with Great Is Thy Faithfulness. Where can I hear it.

Anonymous said...

You can listen to it when you come for Thanksgiving - you might be able to find a sound recording on Sara Grove's website. It is from the CD conversations. It is a beautiful song and it has the music to Great is Thy Faithfulness in the middle and at the beginning I think.