Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Orientation

Well, as you all know our orientation was schedule for today. We got a call at 9:00 this morning telling us that it had been cancelled because of an emergency. We were told that they would not reschedule it until the end of the year.

I was really disappointed. I have been looking forward to this day for a long time. Originally we were told the orientation would be the first of October, then the end of November, now we will wait another month or so.

We are very thankful because we have the money for the homestudy and I guess this setback will give us more time to save money for the other expenses that will come up soon after the homestudy.

As, many have reminded us in e-mails today – God works everything out for good – and His timing is perfect!

And I guess I should give my pessimistic husband a little bit of credit. He says he is just a realist. I am Mrs. Optimistic and he is Mr. Pessimistic – I guess both of us need a little balance – a process like this can have many bumps along the way and we both know that.

No comments: