




I tried to get some better shots so you can see what he looks like. Hopefully these are better, we will see.
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
6 comments:
those are great pictures!
We can't wait to see your babies (and you all, too). Are you going to be able to come to THE wedding in May?
Oh, Congratulations, Davis family! We are so thrilled to finally see this sweet baby and know that he is finally in your arms! We can't wait to meet him in person! We love you!
By the way, I love his hair -- does Hannah have a little competition now? And Christy, I never would have guessed he would come home in a Tigger outfit! How appropriate and sweet!!!! He's a cutie!
I wish I could have been there to see him in person. It's still not real to me. I love his name. I think it will be perfect fit, just like Hannah. I want to see pictures of them together. What does she think of him?
Christy's grandpa should be proud....He's black! We can't wait to see him in person!
Mel
Post a Comment