Thursday, March 08, 2007

An update on my update

Well, it seems like the lady in Memphis got back in town and lit a fire under the people here in Nashville that were holding our homestudy up! They are going to do our homestudy on Saturday and hope we can get all of our forms in by the end of the week or early on Saturday. There is a baby boy they would like to place with us within a week! So just pray we can get all in that we need.

I've been reminded that God's timing is best. I have been sick the last week and a half and there is no way I could have taken a baby in and gotten all of the homestudy stuff done while being so sick!

Well, Hannah is into everything I must go. Just wanted to update you.

Love,
Christy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daniel- beth sent me your blog! i am loving that i get to catch up on your life! God is so good! email me. kathrynjfletcher@gmail.com -katie