Well, everything is going well but it looks like we will have to wait a few more days to pick up the baby. Apparently something came up with the agency that is placing him and they will not be able to meet with us until Monday. But, the good news is we have been approved so there should be no problem with me saying:
WE HAVE A BABY BOY!!!!!
If anything changes I'll let you know but for now we plan on heading to pick him up on Monday! Let's hope something changes! I really want to leave right now to get him!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yippee! Wish we could be here to see him! Until then I guess we will just have to see you!
Mel
Kristy, Daniel, and Hannah
I am so excited for you guys! I know Hannah will be happy to have a baby brother. Can't wait for pictures and his name.
Love and miss you guys,
Sandy
That's great news. I'm happy for you guys. The fact that he was born in February as well gets bonus points from me (I'm biased with February birthdays).
Post a Comment