Monday, March 19, 2007

Keep Praying

Hey,

I hope my previous post did not make you think you can stop praying! We still need your prayers. The person who told me our lab work was in this morning was mistaken. So our medical forms are not complete yet. We need the lab work to come in tomorrow so that I can go by and pick up the form and take it to the agency. So please pray the lab work comes in. I'm not sure if my fingerprint results are in so continue to pray for that as well.

We know God is taking care of the details but please continue to pray that all will get turned in tomorrow, at the latest Wednesday, so that we can go on Thursday to pick the baby up!

I'll keep you posted on the status of the above mentioned.
We appreciate all of your prayers!

1 comment:

Melanie Davis said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. We are praying for you!
Mel