Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Wow! You all look so happy. The kids are adorable. It looks like they could use some more toys (ha-ha)! Can't wait til you make a trip to Louisville so I can give hugs and kisses to both those cuties. Miss you guys, Sandy
7 comments:
These are great!
Mel
What a sweet family!! We are so excited for all four of you! We are looking forward to meeting Benjamin!
So, SO, precious!!! I can't get enough! More please!
Oh my, they couldn't be more precious! You guys look so happy :)
love ya -
Melanie
Hey Melanie G. I saw your kids on Kellye's page. They are so cute - I love it that they woke you to tell you God made snow!
Wow! You all look so happy. The kids are adorable. It looks like they could use some more toys (ha-ha)! Can't wait til you make a trip to Louisville so I can give hugs and kisses to both those cuties.
Miss you guys,
Sandy
I love the picture with Daddy's arms so full!!! I'm so glad for you all!! This is such an exciting time in your lives!! God is good!!
Love,
Julie
Post a Comment