Tuesday, August 14, 2007

6 Month Pictures

I absolutely LOVED Hannah's 6 month pictures, I looked and could not find them on the computer to post on here. She was sitting on a little snail and had the most precious smile. I thought they were the best pictures I had ever seen (I have seem some pretty cutes ones of my nieces and nephews since then) BUT, never have I seen anything as cute as Benjamin's 6 month pictures! Oh my goodness! They are adorable. I'm going to try my best to find a scanner so I can post them on here. They are so good I'm going to have to go buy another picture frame so that I can hang up both poses that I bought!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I can wait much longer for these super cute 6 month pictures!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

If the above post is from Auntie Em you will be getting one in the mail soon. The rest of you will have to wait until I can find a scanner, I think my Dad might have one at his work.

Anonymous said...

oooo. Perks come with being a great aunt!