Friday, August 17, 2007

If you were a judge

If you were a judge of a photo contest would you pick a. or b. of Hannah and 1. or 2. of Benjamin. I chose these pictures of Hannah because they are unique. Her hair is not done, she is not smiling, but I think these pictures would stand out to a judge. Adoptive Families Magazine is hosting their 2nd annual photo contest, she didn't win last year but we will try again!



a.



b.




1.




2.

20 comments:

MelanieStarr said...

I vote for A and 2 :)

Jay Beerley said...

I'm going to go with A and 2 as well! All of them are adorable though!

Emily Doss said...

Daniel and I vote for A and 1 all the way! we love #1

MelanieStarr said...

Wait...did you change B? You cropped and zoomed or something...I'd like to change my vote to B abd 1 :) And that's my final answer...

MelanieStarr said...

WAIT...I accidently typed 1. LOL...I meant 2!! B and 2 :) Haven't had any diet coke yet this morning.

Emily said...

I say B2. For sure!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Yes, I cropped B to zoom in on her face, I wondered if it would change people's votes.

Jennifer said...

I vote B and 2. I think 2 could win for sure. That face is priceless. We can't wait to see you next weekend.

Anonymous said...

Who could pick?!?! They are so precious!
~Christi Cavness

Anonymous said...

P.S. - Hannah's hair is awesome! I love it!!

Living to Love said...

A. of Hannah and #2 of Benjiman! I love Hannah's hair that way!!!

Anonymous said...

B and 2

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for B and 2, unless you can get the photography studio to release his 6 months picture and then I'm voting for that one. Sorry, to all of you who haven't see that picture.....it is great!

Anonymous said...

A and 2

Anonymous said...

A and #2 I LOVE that picture of Benjamin!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for A and 2.
What cuties they are.

Aaron, Johnna, Catherine, Claire, Amy Kate and Emily said...

B & 2 They are so cute, Christy!

OKeedokey said...

I vote B and 2
Aunt Haley

Anonymous said...

B and 2...they are too precious!

Melanie Davis said...

a and 2
Mel