Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Hairdo





I bet none of you knew I knew how to braid. I can pictures someone showing me how in 4th grade at school. I used to make braided bracelets too. But braiding very curly hair is quite difficult!


By the way, in case you were wondering, Hannah has plenty of clothes but I'm constantly having to change her because she drinks non stop and her diapers leak (I've tried every brand with her) and she always gets ketuchup all over her (no I don't use bibs, it washes out and is easier than remembering and fighting her to keep one on - you gotta pick your battles) so anyway, that is why she is always half naked in all the pictures on my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the braids!

Anonymous said...

Awww. I like the afro-puffs better. But the braids are very cute.

Anonymous said...

absolutely adorable!!!!! wish mine would grow some hair so I could do that!!!

jolie said...

She is so cute! I love the photo with the cute braids and terrific smile! Precious!