The lawyer's office called today and they have scheduled Benjamin's adoption day for October 2 (which also happens to be Will's birthday)! She said it would be sometime that morning but we may not know the time until the day before. At Hannah's adoption family and friends were invited, I will have to check and make sure that family and friends are invited to this one too!
All will be invited to a party that night! We had a GREAT Adoption Day party for Hannah and we want to make sure Benjamin has the same. We will probably do it at our church if it is available that night. We will let you know details closer to time.
We are so excited to finally have a court date!
Flashback to Hannah's adoption day:


3 comments:
Yeah! We're SO excited for you!
Those pictures brought back all kinds of fun memories!! I can hardly wait til October 2!
YAAAYY!!! I'm so excited for you guys, congratulations:) Melanie
Post a Comment