

My friend scanned a couple of wallets of Benjamin's 6 month pictures. You can kindof tell how adorable they were from the scan but I think you would need to see them in person to get the full effect. Isn't he a cutie?
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
3 comments:
I can't believe how cute your kids are! You couldn't ASK for cuter kids! I can't wait to see those every day on my fridge!
Very cute! I don't think that smile could get any bigger...I'm sure it will save him from some spankings later on!
These pictures are so cute, but you are right, Christy, the pictures in person are even better -- but then again, the actual baby in person is the best! :)
Post a Comment