




Benjamin throughly enjoyed his cake! It was his first REAL cake. On his birthday he had Hannah friendly cake, which is nothing compared to the real stuff! He loved it so much he picked up the plate to lick the plate! It was so funny, we started laughing at him so of course he played it up and put the plate back on his face, then on his head, etc. Needless to say, Grani gave him a bath promptly after the cake! Oh and he does not like ice cream! I imagine it is because it is cold.

This is his face after a bite of ice cream

2 comments:
That's HA larious! I laughed out loud! You have such sweet little kids. I wish we got to see them more often!
I am so proud of that little guy. He loves cake just like his Aunt Haley!
(by the way, your traker says I'm from Edmond) That's weird.
Post a Comment