Monday, March 17, 2008

Videos for Aunt Haley



This video if you can't understand all of it, at first she is saying "Oh, Wow! Aunt Haley!" In the previous video,that I didn't post on here, she kept wanting to look for Aunt Haley in the video because I was saying, "Tell Aunt Haley your Bible Verse" hahaha...it was pretty funny!




For some reason she kept leaving out "children" and she has trouble with the word "your" so most of the time she leaves it out. The way we taught it to her is "Children obey your Mommy and Daddy"

So the other day I told her to stop touching the t.v., and she said "why?" yes, believe it she is already talking back and already asking why...I agree, it is too early. So I replied "Because Mommy said so" (I don't think I said and you need to obey Mommy...but maybe I did...), she replied by saying "children obey your Mommy and Daddy" I couldn't believe it! She actually put into practice the verse. She is too smart for her own good I think!

P.S. Sorry for the lack of pants...we are potty training so she doesn't wear pants most of the time, it saves on laundry and it is easier to get to the bathroom with less things to pull down!

3 comments:

Aaron, Johnna, Catherine, Claire, Amy Kate and Emily said...

I should try teaching that verse to Catherine. :) Hannah is so cute! Keep up the good work with potty training!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aunt Haley should be thrilled with that first video. "Oh, WOW!"

OKeedokey said...

"Oh Wow Hannah!"
Thanks for telling me your bible verses.
I am so proud of you!!