
Daddy working on his second huge ball for the snowman, the first one was bigger and it shattered, the other ball is the one Mommy made for the middle of the snowman

Hannah doesn't know what to think about this thing Mommy and Daddy have made. She did help pick out the arms.



Hannah didn't really like the snow, she refused to touch it, she would not help build the snowman. She just walked around, watching her footprints. Daniel threw a snowball at the house and she cried, she didn't like that one bit. (oh, yes, she is throwing a fit in the first picture, she didn't want her picture taken so she threw herself on the floor, then she couldn't get up because she had so many layers on!)

Benjamin pretty much hated being out in the snow. I sat him on his car because he wouldn't do anything. The only reason he is crawling in the last three pictures is because he wanted Mama. I had to hold him the rest of the time we were outside.
Mommy and Daddy LOVED the snow. We had fun building the snowman and after we put the kids back in the house we had a small snowball fight!

4 comments:
Wow! What a great snow man!
I agree, that is a great snow man! I was the mean mommy that didn't let her child go play in it. I know that sounds mean, but he was in school all morning and then when he got up from his nap it was almost all gone. Glad you guys had fun in it!
That is great! What fun! Maybe next time Adam and I won't be in the emergency room and can enjoy it before it melts!
Mel
We had a great time here in Louisville as well. We measured 12 inches!!!! at our house. We played with the grandkids. Cameron loved it. Irina wasn't sure at first but then started loving it. Their dad was like you, he couldn't wait to build a snowman.
Post a Comment