Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One Year Ago Today

We brought this handsome little man home!


The 6th picture in the grid is from the day we brought him home, the below picture is Easter last year, just a couple of weeks after he came home.

5 comments:

Jonathan and Julie Davis said...

A year ago today....Benjamin met his Uncle Jonny and Aunt Ju Ju!! (And we ate at Moe's!!)

What good, good memories!

Hoping to bring one of our own home soon!

Love you!
Julie

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

We are hoping Uncle Jonny and Aunt JuJu bring a little one home soon too!

Anonymous said...

What a VERY handsome little man! I hope you guys are feeling better this evening. Take care of each other. I love you!

R Lyndel Littleton said...

and what joy he has brought to everyone's lives!

Anonymous said...

He STILL has the best smile of nearly any baby I've ever seen. It is infectious!