These are the only pictures I got of them in their Easter outfits. Daniel was home sick so the kids and I went to church alone. Now all 4 of us are sick!
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
5 comments:
So SO sweet.
I feel a little better that you forgot about the Easter Bunny too. Too bad the kids weren't with you so you could do a last minute picture like we did!
Hannah and Benjamin look great in their outfits.
Hannah looks like she is wearing lipstick!! I'm jealous of her lips!
Actually, I think she might be wearing lipstick! The lady who keeps the nursery was putting some on and I think Hannah asked for some too!
Sorry to hear that you are all sick! I hope you are all on your way to recovery!!
Those are cute little Easter outfits!! They make Aunt Ju Ju so proud!!
Julie
Oh I love his little matching socks! Too cute! They both are adorable. I'm sorry y'all are so sick, hope you feel better soon.
my wife is still obsessed with ya'lls kids!
they are *very* cute!
-stephen
Post a Comment