Friday, May 16, 2008

Daniel's Graduation

After 6 years (94 class hours), and hundreds of books, papers, and exams, Daniel has graduated from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his MDIV! It was a great day...but a COLD day! Almost as cold and windy as my graduation from Union!


Daniel and Tim Gipson, Tim started at the same time Daniel did and he also graduated from Union with me (Daniel graduated the semester before us).

I had bad timing with the camera (it is a long story as to why...the screen was black...I was trying to reset...and I have a slow camera.). I got a picture of Tim Gipson and it was perfect timing! Oh well....I think my Dad got a better shot.
The four of us...we were obviously looking at another camera....
The effects of no naps two days in a row, tons of graduation activities, staying up until after midnight....

I have a lot more pictures from the weekend....I will try to post more later.

6 comments:

The Smiths said...

Congradulations to your husband Daniel. I am sure he is glad to be done with seminary.
Your kids are so adorable!
Kelly Smith

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS DANIEL!

Nicole said...

Yeah Daniel! We are proud of you!
Cragrats!
Love ya!
Nicole & Family

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I know if feels like a weight has been lifted.

It was GREAT to see all of you!

Sandy said...

Congratulations to Daniel and to you also! Sorry I didn't get to see you guys. Too cold! The kids are adorable. Guess I will meet up with you on Scrabulous!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Daniel! I know its a big relief. Wish we could see you guys but its not looking like it will happen anytime soon.