Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Puggles Award Night


My attempt to get a good picture of both of the babies, the point was for them to both be in the picture together and both smiling, you see how well that plan worked out.


Benjamin and Crystal
We had some music to start off our AWANA awards ceremony, Hannah and Daddy felt the need to dance (yes in a Baptist church!)
Tonight was awards night for AWANA, Hannah and Benjamin were part of the Puggles group, they have a short lesson each week and the verse they learned was "God made everything". They each got a certificate. Hannah loves to go to Puggles!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I lead the Puggles at my church! They are so cute & have grown so much in the last year!

Anonymous said...

You got both of them smiling in the bottom left picture! Not looking up - but smiling.

The Smiths said...

Christy I love reading your blog to see what great things God is doing in your life. You all are such great parents!
Cute pictures!

OKeedokey said...

I'm so proud of the dancing and the certificate!