Tuesday, May 06, 2008

New Bed

A few months ago we were asked by someone my Mom works with if we wanted their bunk bed. We said sure! They called us last weekend to see if we could come pick it up. Instead of trying to maneuver it into the attic we decided to go ahead and let Hannah sleep in it. So Grani sent the CareBear Sheets that I had on my bed when I was little and she got to start sleeping in her new bed last Monday. She loves it.





The above picture was taken on Adoption Day...I just didn't have enough battery in my camera to post it then!
However, since we moved the room around her nightlight was focusing on one particular lady bug on her wall. She woke up one night and wouldn't go back to sleep, she kept saying there was a bug (for some reason she is scared of bugs...she often won't play on her new slide because she sees bugs on it). I told her there weren't any bugs. She said that the bug was going to bite. I told her the bugs on the wall aren't real they won't bite. The next day she woke up from nap talking about the bugs. I finally figured out the nightlight was focusing on that bug and I moved the night light, she hasn't mentioned bugs since!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Al and Jen said...

Isn't it something how they notice such detail!!! I am glad Hannah likes the bed!! :)

OKeedokey said...

Ahhhhh, what a big girl!! I'm so impressed!