We began the day at Uncle Jonny and Aunt JuJu's church, they had a nice service and sang some very nice hymns (which I of course liked!). Then we grilled hamburgers and ate with their good friends and neighbors the Smith family. After the kids had a nap we thought it would be fun to take them to the sprinkler park. Since Hannah had so much fun playing in the water at the aquarium we thought she would love it. You can see from the pictures below that she did not love it, she never even got in the water, but Benjamin did!
After the water pare we played at the playground and then drove around a bit. We saw where Mommy went to 3rd grade, 20 YEARS AGO, doesn't that sound like such a long time ago! I can't believe I can say I was somewhere 20 years ago. We also saw the house where we lived. I was shocked how much I remembered of the area!
When we go home we had a bit of fun dancing!






No comments:
Post a Comment