Well, we aren't sure what happened but Hannah's face swelled up on Saturday night. We aren't sure if someone at the wedding fed her something - because as the doctor said today "She is so cute." Or if she swelled up after visiting Uncle Jonny and Aunt JuJu, who live with a cat! Anyway, he breathing was fine she was just swollen so I gave her Benadryl.
I did go to the doctor today for Benjamin's 4 month appointment. She asked about Hannah. I told her she was not doing well at all. She said with as much medication as she is on she should be perfect. So she changed her medication. We have new medication to replace the Zyrtec and we have new medicine for the breathing machine. She will continue using the Singulair. If none of these work we will have to return to the allergist.


2 comments:
Poor baby! I hope she still feels well enough to play with Gibson and Haven.
The pictures of the weekend are wonderful.
Post a Comment