Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What Would Daddy Say!?!

Coupon Swimming! If you ever wondered what to do with all of those expired coupons you never got to sort through. Just let your child swim in them, throw them, tear them up! Hannah thought it was so much fun!

Earlier she had tried getting into my "good" coupon pile. So I decided to pick them up and let her play in the ones that I couldn't use (by the way this is MONTHS worth of Sunday papers I have let accumulate).









Don't worry Daddy, she helped Mommy clean them all up!

4 comments:

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

thank goodness!!!

daddy

Anonymous said...

What fun!! My little girl never helped clean up. hahahaha!!!

R Lyndel Littleton said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love her hair like that.

OKeedokey said...

I know my kids would love to coupon swim.
I haven't checked you blog and I missed so much. I have lots of comments to make!!