Yesterday Gibson and Haven came to play. Since it was Daniel's birthday we made him pictures and we baked him some chocolate chip cookies.


Photo courtesy of Gibson
The finished products!
I told Haven we were going to make cookies. Really they were already made. We just had to put them on a cookie sheet. After they were in the oven she asked me when we were going to make cookies! I didn't have any eggs or I could have let them actually MAKE cupcakes!
Taking the cookies to the oven
Eating the cookies!
2 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!! What a fun time they had with their Aunt Christy. I'm not sure why Haven was insisting on "making" cookies. The way they did it is the way we do it at home. I'm glad they made pictures for Uncle Daniel. AND, does Haven have her hair up like Hannah in the last picture???
Haha - Haven brought me Hannah's hair stuff and there were 4 princess ponytail holders and she wanted all 4 in her hair plus one red bow in the middle!
Post a Comment