Friday, June 15, 2007

My Beautiful 4 Month Old






Benjamin is now 4 months old! Isn't he beautiful!?! His Daddy wouldn't appreciate the word beautiful but I think he is, so for Daniel's sake, isn't he handsome!?!


Look how big he is! He goes for his 4 month appointment on Monday so we will see how much he weighs then. I bet it is not much less than Hannah! Who knows he may have passed her!

5 comments:

OKeedokey said...

He IS so beautiful!! I want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift is the perfect way to describe him. He is so content and healthy looking.

Anonymous said...

I think "beautiful" is the perfect word. He is a beautiful, very happy, baby boy!

Anonymous said...

I call my 4 month old beautiful... Tell Daniel it's okay to say that about babies...
Asher weighed 16lbs3oz at his 4 month check up. Let us know how much Benjamin weighed in.q

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

16lb 4oz 24in. 75% weight 25%height