Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
Sunday, June 10, 2007
The Finished Product!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE it!! Her room looks so good. She will grow into the toybox. I think it is funny that the toy she is grabbing is Tigger. Like mother/like daughter. All that talking in the blog below reminds me of her mommy too. :-)
4 comments:
I LOVE it!! Her room looks so good. She will grow into the toybox. I think it is funny that the toy she is grabbing is Tigger. Like mother/like daughter. All that talking in the blog below reminds me of her mommy too. :-)
oh my goodness!! the picture frame above the dresser is crooked!! i'll have to fix that when i get home
daniel
waaaaay tooo cute!
Christy & Daniel, the room looks so cute! I can see why Hannah likes it so much!!! You all did such a great job!
Post a Comment