Monday, June 25, 2007

Temporary Break in Service

Daniel left this morning at 4:00AM to go to M-Fuge in Charleston. I sent the camera with him. So for about a week there will be no new pictures! Hope you can all survive!

Hannah, Benjamin, and I have a busy week scheduled while Daddy is away.

Sunday - attended church with Grani and Papa - it was Papa's last Sunday at his church and so they had a reception for him afterwards.
Hannah and Mommy left from there to attend a Mommy Meet-up event at Fundom Kids. (Mommy Meet-up is for Mom's in our area to get together - like a playgroup)

Monday - We will head to Mt. Juliet for Grace Ann's birthday party! We will be staying in Mt. Juliet to play with Grace Ann, Aunt Mel, Uncle Adam, Grammy, and Poppy until Wednesday.

Wednesday - We will go to the zoo with the mommy meet-up group and hopefully Aunt Mel, Grace Ann, Joy, Hannah, and Micah!

Thursday - Possibly attending a welcome reception at the SBC downtown

Friday - Possibly meeting a friend for lunch

Saturday - Most likely going with Grammy and Poppy to Huntsville to celebrate Catherine's first birthday!

So anyway, if you are looking for us you will not find us at home! We will be very busy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sounds like a busy week! I'm not sure how I'll make it without pictures. :o)

Emily Doss said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. We are excited that your parents are coming to Clarksville. We've been here for about 5 years and love it. (I grew up here.)

Does he drive a navy blue PT Cruiser??? I thought I saw him today.

**My dad drives a navy blue PT Cruiser also. :)

Anonymous said...

You guys are party animals!