Don't get me wrong, the bald are beautiful too, it was just a catchy title, :)
Before
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
6 comments:
AAHH!! They are both adorable. I love the little bald head, and Hannah's bandana.
Christy, the correct title should be: BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!! :) Trust me, I know this from experience. hee hee! Benjamin is sooooo cute as a baldie! Catherine is proud to welcome him to the club! (though technically, she isn't really bald.)
Be careful what you say about bald people. (2 Kings 2:23-24) I miss seeing your babies....and you, too.
I LOVE the new haircut! I think it looks great on him.
I love it!
Awwww. I love little bald baby heads. They are so precious! I LOVE it!
Post a Comment