Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Spider Bite

A couple of nights ago I changed Benjamin, picked him up, laid him in a different spot and stood up. I felt a hair on my neck (which happens alot) so I reached up to throw it off onto the floor but when I looked down it wasn't a hair at all. It was a spider! A pretty big one! Josie immediately pounced on it and killed it. Daniel took a look at it. He thought it might be a brown recluse but he wasn't certain. I was worried it had bitten Benjamin but Daniel said he would of cried. I was certain it did not bite me because I thought I threw it off before it did anything. About an hour later I started itching - thinking it was psycological I went to look in the bathroom mirror. There was a bite mark! Since then the redness and swelling has spread - as you can see here!




Josie the Brave: Spider Killer



No comments: