"Pardon me, your epidermis is showing, sir
I couldn't help but note your shade of melanin
I tip my hat to the colorful arrangement
Cause I see the beauty in the tones of our skin"
(DC Talk Colored People)





Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
7 comments:
I love the color of your babies!!
I love the bald spot on your baby!
Ebony and Ivory live together in perfect harmony... Didn't someone put that in a song once?
I love being a part of such a richly colorful family.
You do have beautiful babies! What a blessing!
Man, those lyrics bring back memories of my "rapping" days of highschool. I loved DC Talk! I loved that song. Never did I think I could sing it and think of my precious neice and nephew !!
I don't think I've seen a picture where Benjamin isn't smiling. And what do I have to do to get listed as a link in your friends' blog section :)
I love the picture where Benjamin has his arms stretched out like he's flying! Your babies are so beautiful! I love that song!
Post a Comment