From a household of all boys came a new generation - GIRLS - the girls are trying to outnumber the boys!
But don't worry there are some boys to carry on the family name! (Will loves Benjamin so much, he asked to hold him and he ended up rocking him to sleep).
Julie made everyone fried green tomato sandwiches. Luckily green tomatoes taste nothing like red ones so I was able to eat one too - without the mayo of course!
Some of the girls scrapping
The whole crew, can't see all of the kids in this pictures, the whole family was there, not one missing, it is nice to have Jonny and Julie and Adam and Melanie close again. In all there are 21 of us.
Benjamin is trying to figure Uncle Andrew out.

Matthew and Sophie
After dinner Uncle Andrew got the blocks out and "destructo baby" as I like to affectionately call her kept knocking down his creations. Yes, I'm am referring to my child she destroys anything anyone tries to build. So Poppy got out the tunnels for the kids to crawl through. Hannah went crazy! she was in and out faster than we could keep up. I had trouble getting a picture. In this picture she is being destructive again, she has jumped on it and collapsed the center. The tube you see standing up probably has a big boy in it.
4 comments:
That looks like WAY too much fun!! I had already been checking out all of the sisters-in-law's blogs to see pictures from the weekend. Johnna wins - she had pictures up first. I have to check all of the blogs to see pictures of sweet little "destructo baby" and her brother. :-) I like seeing all of their cousins too.
I can't believe you ate fried green tomatoes!!
I love the picture of Benjamin and Andrew! That is so funny...the look on Benjamins face!
Will and Ben's picture is so sweet. I love the distructo baby story!
Post a Comment