Well, I looked at the results of my survey and it was pretty much even between 16oz and 10oz. So I spoke to the lady who makes the candles and she said that she would let me sell both sizes! So that way everyone is pleased!
You guys all pretty much agreed on which scents you liked - I had to narrow it down to 12 - here are the 12 I chose
- Apple and Clover
- Banana Brulee
- Butter Cookie
- Buttercream Crunch
- Lavender Fields
- Madagascar Vanilla
- Rosemary Citrus
- Christmas Cheer
- Citrus and Pine
- Harvest Thyme
- Roasted Chestnuts
- Spiced Apples
I think everyone can find a scent they like from those. As soon as I get order forms I will post information about the candles, the lady selling them, and how everything will work. I will even give you the website so you can check it out if you want to.
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oooh those choices sound awesome! Can't wait to have them available!!
Post a Comment