Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Child Abuse Registry

Well, we have found a new lead on getting a letter stating we are not on the child abuse registry. My Dad called the TBI (Tennessee Buerua of Investigation) to see if they could help. I have the name and address of a lady. I just need to send her a letter with our SSN and where we lived in TN and hopefully she can get a letter to us! I hope this works.

We go to the doctor today. As I said before we will just go to the doctor here on campus - it is much easier and much cheaper! So all he has to do is sign that we are healthy. They have to write our blood pressure and stuff like that down. I had to write my medications down. No big deal. He shouldn't have a problem signing.

I guess that is it. Don't forget to take the candles survey!

No comments: