Well, i am very excited because my friend, Jason, has shown me how to do more things on my blog. I have been quite disappointed that I could not add color to my posts but he has shown me how to do this! So from now on my blog will be colorful! I can even change the font!
He also showed me how to add a tag to my blog. A Tag is so you can find all the other blogs about the subject you are writing about. So hopefully, if I did it correctly...there will be a tag at the bottom of this blog.
Goodbye for now! No longer will you have to look at a dull blog!
Technorati tags:adoption
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I get so excited about the simplest things! So you know how excited I will be when I get a baby!
Wow. All I can say is wow. I don't think I can say anything else than wow :)
Michael
www.xanga.com/mikeydreamer
not only am i totally excited and overwhelmed with color, i'm blown away that you can use the word "Technorati".
I don't have a clue what Technorati means! I just got that from the website and my friend.
I need you to show me how to do all that!
Post a Comment