
Well, I warned you there was going to be a sales pitch so here it is:
Are you looking for the perfect Christmas present for your friends and family? Well, do I have a deal for you! Buy a Little Light of Mine candle! They are clean burning and long lasting (about 30% longer than paraffin candles). They are made from 100% soy wax, which is a renewable resource that supports American famers.
You may choose the 10oz or 16oz apothecary jar (they are both in jars I was wrong about the 10oz being in a tin!) You can choose from 12 scents (see list below).
The best part is that not only are you getting great candles but you are helping to support adoption. 10% of all proceeds is given to orphan relief and 40% is given to us for our adoption.
Payment must be received at time of order. The sale goes from today - Nov. 11. The order will be placed Nov. 12 and it will take approximately 3 weeks for the candles to come in - so if you order them today it would be about 6 weeks before you get your candles.
I have sample scents for you to smell - I will be bringing them to church this Sunday if you are interested just ask me. If you want to see a picture of the candles I have those too or you can go to the website for pictures. There is a link to the website under my links. You can also read more about the lady who makes the candles. In my conversations with her I have found out that she is a pastor's wife - her husband just graduated from Southwestern - they have 3 biological children and they just adopted a baby and a 10 year old from Kazakstan ( I believe that was the country).
If you do not live in Louisville or Nashville - you can still order candles if you want. I can just mail them to you. You will obviously not get to smell the scents but you can read the descriptions and I can recommend the good ones. Just mail me a check and tell me what you want. Checks are made out to me.
Prices: 10oz - $11.00
16oz - $16.00
I am willing to negotiate some on the prices like 2 for $20 (10oz) or 2 for
$30 (16oz) - I mean you save a whole $2.00 - what a deal!
Scents (please note I did not make up these descriptions!) (my comments in black)
Madagascar Vanilla - a strong, true vanilla scent
Citrus and Pine - a pine and orange blend - perfect if you don't have a real tree
China Tea- a wonderful green tea blend (this was one that I liked - not too strong and nice scent)
Spiced Apple - fresh baked apples topped with cinnamon and spice (another I really liked)
Lavendar Fields - fresh lavendar blended with a touch of rose and jasmine
Butter Cookie - Yum! This one is mouth- watering - a warm buttery sugar cookie with a hint of berry filling
Roasted Chestnuts - the name says it all - it may make you hungry!
Christmas Cheer- a very festive blend of oranges, apples, cloves, and spices
Rosemary Citrus - a clean and refreshing blend of rosemary, grapefruit, and orange (surprisingly this is a scent I smell at the mall all the time and I love it - however daniel hates it. It smells like candy to me - like smarties (if you know what those are) )
Banana Brulee - a strong, sweek baked banana treat
Apple and Clover - a fresh green apple and clover blend
Harvest Thyme - a wonderful spicy scent - cinnamon, cloves, and pumpkin with a hint of thyme.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks!
Christy

3 comments:
Can you upload the scents online? That way we can smell them, too. Don't punish me just because I don't live close by. If you can upload the scents to your website, then people can download them. I'm having a hard time figuring out what lavender smells like. It reminds me of my grandma's house and old people. Not that it's bad...just a memory...
I don't have the technology at this time to do that! But hey - that is a great idea - I could invent the technology to smell stuff on-line and then no one would ever have to buy anything from me again! I would be rich! I could get tons of kids - no problem!
I'm excited about the candles. The scent discriptions are kinda funny. Can you imagine if your brother was in charge of discribing candle scents??!!
Ohhh, I think we may have another Blog topic for Andrew.
Thanks for my birthday song!
Post a Comment