Saturday, October 29, 2005

Garage Sale

Well, we had the garage sale today. It went really well. It was too cold in the morning so we thought we would get no business. Finally around 10:00 it starting warming up and people started showing up! We ended up getting over $300. So that is wonderful!

Thanks for all the people who donated stuff! We appreciate it.

There was some great stuff that we didn't want to sell for too cheap so we will be putting them on e-bay so we may make some more money off of those.

Well, I hope you all have a good weekend!

Christy

P.S. - Pray for our car situation - at the moment we don't have a working one! We have borrowed a car from Daniel's Dad - we will be looking at buying a car in the next couple of weeks - ours is not worth fixing.

2 comments:

OKeedokey said...

Hi guys,

We are back on line and in our new house. I wanted to check your blog for any news. Way to go with the garage sale! Good luck with Ebay. I hope that brings in some more funds. So sorry about the car situation. Cars are so annoying. They all cost money!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new house. I forgot to look at my Mom's picture of the house so e-mail me a picture. One day - when we are out of debt or school (whichever comes first) - we will come see it - or I'll take Andrew up on an offer for an plane ticket.