Hey Everyone,
I know there are more than just a couple of people who read this. Most of you just don't comment. Well, today is the day I need ALL of you to comment.
Please answer the following questions in your comment:
1. If you were going to buy a candle for yourself or for a christmas present would you rather buy an 11oz candle (in a cute little tin) for $11 dollars or a 16oz candle (in a jar) for $16.00? (Keeping in mind that 40% of the purchase goes to my adoption and 10% goes to an orphan fund). (Also keeping in mind Yankee Candle is a bit more expensive)
2. What type of scent would you more likely buy (you can be general or more specific on this one)
a. Seasonal (Christmas Cheer, Spiced Apple, Citrus and Pine, Harvest Thyme, Roasted Chestnuts)
b. Flowery (English garden, Lavender Fields, Sweet Petals, Black Currant Rose etc.)
c. Fruity (Lemon tart, Orange Blossom Honey, Rosemary Citrus, Sundance (apricot), etc.)
d. Home Baked (Apple and CLover, Butter Cookie, Buttercream Crunch, Madagascar Vanilla)
e. Other (China Tea, Cocoa, Indian Sandalwood, Thai Breeze, etc.
Thanks, that is all for today. I will come back with a sales pitch later on. Be forwarned!
Tuesday, October 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
To answer:
1.) 16oz candle in a jar
2.) Home baked smell
Hope that helps :)
Michael
www.xanga.com/mikeydreamer
1. probably th 11 oz
2. a. seasonal or c.fruity
1. 16 oz candle in a jar
2. Home baked smell
Sandy
11 oz
seasonal or homebaked
1. 16 oz in a jar
2. Seasonal or Homebaked
1. 11 oz tin (depending on the picture on the tin)
2. Seasonal
at least we all agree on the scents we like! I have to choose between 16oz and actually 10oz - sorry I said 11oz earlier. The picture on the candles is Little Light of Mine (not really a picture words) and then in smaller letters it says Matthew 5:16 and the colors match the color of the candle. But I will give you more details on all of that stuff after I decide which type I will sell.
1. 16oz in jar
2. Home Baked
Post a Comment