Friday, September 30, 2005

Christmas Cards

Hey Everyone,

Check out mine and my friend's (Sara) website

Little Creations

We like to make cards and we thought we would try to sell some this year. All of the profit that I make will go toward our adoption. If you are interested in ordering some Christmas cards - order as soon as possible so we have plenty of time to make them (there should be some more choices posted soon). We also can make cards for any occasion. Just e-mail me or Sara - her e-mail address is on the website - and let us know what you would like. My e-mail is dcsbts307@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!


Also, in the near future my parents will be having a garage sale to try to raise some money for our homestudy. If you are in the Nashville area be sure to stop by. I am taking a load of stuff down there this weekend for them to try to sell. I will also try to sell an assortment of cards at their sale. I will keep you posted on the date for that.

1 comment:

JEff said...

Christy, I looked at the cards. I will talk to Abbey about the ones that we would like. I really like the "Some of Our Best Friends are Flakes" one. Check out our blog www.jeffandabbey.blogspot.com. It was good to see you at your Dad's anniversary thing.