Thursday, September 08, 2005

Steven Curtis and Adoption

I don't know if you guys know this but Steven Curtis Chapman and his wife have adopted 3 girls from China. They have set up a website with adoption resources. It is www.shaohannahshope.org

They have just set up a new website as well with useful information - I know some people reading this blog are also considering adoption so I thought I would share the information - which was shared with me by a friend.

Anyway, you need something to read until I have more information on our personal situation.

Here is the new website info:
FREE TRUSTED ADOPTION INFORMATION IN ONE EASY TO ACCESS PLACE.
>
>We are pleased to announce the launch of HowToAdopt.org, an additional
>resource provided by Shaohannah's Hope for those prayerfully considering
>adoption. This website was created expressly for families seeking unbiased
>information and a general guide into the wonderful world of adoption. Visit
>howtoadopt.org today, and pass the information to this free site along to
>friends seeking trusted adoption information. www.howtoadopt.org
>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SCC has been my favorite singer for many many years. I love reading through the Shaohannah's Hope website, it's such an awesome ministry!