Sunday, September 11, 2005

Wow what an informative night!

Wow, three posts in a row - hopefully you can spread them out throughout the week! Anyway I was thinking I never gave you the website to the agency we are working with. The website is very informative about the process we will go through.

www.adoptionsofkentucky.org

I tried to put the link on the right hand side of the screen where is says links but somehow I messed that up and I don't know how to fix it. Instead of putting the links I wanted there I deleted them!

Oh Well!

I better get to bed! Have a good week!

Christy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a blog. I miss being around you guys. I always know you guys are praying for me and it is mutual. Keep me in the loop about things in Louisville and I'll do the same about things in Seattle.

Michael

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the prospects. I hope the Lord gives you a child as cute and cuddly and sweet as me. Why are you laughing? You don't think I'm serious? I'm offended. Huhhh!
My advice. Adopt your first child, then graduate, then have a large family. Tough, Tough, Tough! But O'so fun! Joyous burdens I call those precious little pains in the heart.

Sincerely with love, Alan P.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for allowing us to stay up to date on the process of adoption! I really enjoy reading your blog and learning more about adoption.
I am so excited for the two of you and know you will be wonderful fun parents!
Love you guys,
Katie (Brown) Mehta