Well, as I said we were going to register for a few things today. They make you tell them a due date - even if you are adopting you just have to guess. So since I've always wanted a baby on 4-5-6 (or 3-4-5, 6-7-8, 11-12-13) I chose for our baby's due date to be 4-5-6 :) (My great-grandmother was born on 11-12-13 - I hope to have/get a baby on 11-12-13 - wouldn't that be so cool - and if it is a girl I will name her Bernie Ann or Ann Kay after my great-grandmother (maybe). hehe.
I had fun registering. It is hard when you don't know the gender! There aren't many bibs, socks, clothes, blankets, that are gender neutral and Daniel was getting tired of GREEN! We picked lots of greens and yellows and of course a TIGGER bathrobe, bib, towel, washmit, toys, etc. and then lots of jungle stuff - I'm into jugle animals - always have been really, you can ask my parents - one time my Dad and I were going to paint a jungle mural on my wall - we did get it painted green but that is as far as we got - then we just bought a border with jungle animals.
The bedding we picked is Noah's Ark - it isn't real girly but I think it would work for a girl too - it is dark colors. But I really liked it and it will go with my picture that I have and the blanket I'm making. And it will definately go with SURPRISE TWINS! and I think it will be fine if we don't get twins too!
Well, I guess that is all for now. The only thing I couldn't find to register for was a bassinet sheet - do they make those? I bet I could borrow some from people at church ( I had two people on the same day offer me a bassinet - maybe they have sheets).
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
OK, This whole "two by two" thing sounds like sooooo much fun! Now that I'm an oil painter (I can hardly wait for you to see my first painting) I'll have to think of something I can paint for the babies' room.
Of course you have to have something with Tigger, but could you also have something of Eeyore or Gopher too? :)
Well, I didn't see much stuff with Eeyore or Gopher but I think there is some Eeyore stuff at Wal-mart. I don't think I have ever seen anything with Gopher. I will make sure the baby has a least one Eeyore outfit - in honor of you.
They do make bassinet sheets. I have a couple you can borrow if you would like.
Angie McD.
Post a Comment