Friday, February 17, 2006

Stats

Hannah Davis
d.o.b. - Feb. 16, 2006
time - 10:07 pm CST
weight - 6 lb. 15 oz.
length - 19"

Christy and Daniel have a room at the hospital and will get to hold their new baby girl as soon as she warms up a little. They have seen her and watched her get a bath. She has a full head of hair and is beautiful.

This update brought to you by Papa. Papa and Grani aren't sleeping anyway, so we might as well be doing this.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys. God is so good. Ruth(Morse) and Hannah have the same birthday. That is so cool. See you all at church sometime soon. :-) Enjoy!

Love, Kristi (red head from TN)

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How awesome!

Anonymous said...

I can think of nothing more fun than a green cousin. Everyone reading this who doesn't know Bernard should be very jealous that their family doesn't have a green boy.

Jay Beerley said...

Congrats guys! We are soooo happy for you. God has the rest in his wonderful hands....

Anonymous said...

I was giving a spelling test when I heard the news! The kids I tutor had to hear the words through tears (they spelled them great anyway!) Congratulations! We're still praying. It's going to be a hard week not being able to have your own daughter. May the hours pass quickly!
You guys are making me the proudest great aunt there could be! Thank God for you all!