Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Registry

I have had a few people ask where we are registered.

Right now we are only registered really at Babies-R-US. I did register on-line for a few things at Target but since this happened so quickly I haven't had time to do anymore registering. There are not any girl things on my registry at this time. If I have time on Friday I will go to Target and Babies-R-Us and update the registries. Both registries can be found on-line. Babies-R-Us has several Christy Davises and so you might need to search with my maiden name as well (Littleton) and make sure it says Daniel and Christy - that helps too.

Oh and U. Roger - don't you worry you are always on my "important" list. :) I'm sure that you will be one of our little one's favorite GREAT Uncles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People in choir tonight told me I'm going to take on a second job getting two grandbabies this year. They already know how your momma can't go to WalMart without wanting to buy new outfits for Gibson and Haven and now with your new one and then another one in August! I'm going to have to start routing the WalMart buggy around where we don't go past any toys or clothes or DVDs... hmmmm, I guess I may have to start going shopping by myself. (Not that I'm much better about all of that than your mom is)

Anonymous said...

oops. left out the word "need". I'm going to need to take on a second job.