I talked to the agency today and they said that the birthmother still hasn't signed the papers. So they haven't set a court date yet because she has to sign the papers first. When they try to call her they get a message saying "this line is not accepting incoming calls". They aren't sure why she hasn't signed the papers but they don't think she wants the baby back. It is hard to know. They are going to send her a letter saying she needs to let them know if she is going to sign the papers or if she wants the baby back.
So please continue to pray about this. Since it is Friday it probably means we will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to hear anything else.
Hannah's Song: Great is Thy Faithfulness
Hannah's Verse:
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly, abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever."
Ephesians 3:20-22
No matter what happens we know that God has Hannah in our home for His purpose. Whether or not she stays this is where she needs to be now. We know God is in control and he sees the big picture. But I think I'm going to go back to being scared to answer the phone again.
I'll keep you up to date on what is happening but please keep praying. I definately believe in the power of prayer and I know there are many out there praying for us.
Thanks!
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment