Monday, February 13, 2006

More Info

Things are looking GREAT and God is providing in more ways than you can image (exceedingly abundantly more than you could ever ask or imagine).

The financial aspect of this is the best scenario we could be in. The birthmother is only asking for $250 to cover her expenses - her insurance will cover the rest! So all we have to pay is the agency fee and some court fees. I was telling Daniel all we need now is the money to cover the lawyer fee (because we have the rest in savings and with the loan we got) - and guess what - we got a card in the mail today - it had the money that we needed in it (The exact amount!) GOD IS GOOD AND HE IS IN CONTROL!

Oh and the fax came with all of the information about the birthmother and the machine malfunctioned - right after all the pages came through! I'm so glad it wasn't before! Again - God is in control.

Things seem to be falling into place - we still are not without our risks but you guys can be praying about those and God will work those out too.
- Pray that the birthmother doesn't change her mind
- Pray that the birthfather will sign over his rights with no problems
- Pray that we get those 24 hours in so we can bring the baby straight home (which means the baby needs to be born AFTER next Thursday because we have a CPR class that counts towards our hours on Wed. and Thurs. night).
- Pray for MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!

Things look great on the birthmother's history and medical conditions. She had no alcohol during the pregnancy - which is wonderful news.

So now we wait for a call to say she is born!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are writing all of these reaaallllyy cool God things that KEEP happening. Wow! What a tesimony.

OKeedokey said...

I'm very excited. I'm wanting to tell people! Even if they don't know you. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't thing I could smile bigger if I tried. We are praying for you guys so hard and hope this is the Lord's will for you both. We can't wait to hear when it is definite! And yes the Lord is oh so good. He works and sometimes he reminds us of how much through the lives of the people we love! We love you both so much! Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Not that I didn't love your comment U. Roger but Daniel decided he wanted to surprise people with the name (my parents didn't realize that - they've known my girl name since college!) but I deleted your comment so that it wouldn't be givin - away! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Now next time you adopt (if you do)you need to wait two years so you'll be able to adopt on Leap Day :)