I hope you guys enjoyed the updates from Papa but I'm back now and typing with one hand! There is a beautiful baby girl sleeping in the other one.
Wow, what a week! Thanks for hanging in there with us and ferverently praying for us through the ups and downs!
The birth father did sign the papers yesterday so that was a sigh of relief! Now we just have to wai for a court date for parental rights to be terminated. Until then the mother can still change her mind. It could be 2 weeks - 30 days before the court date.
We went to the pediatrician today and she said things looked good. She is going to try to get the hospital records because we don't know what they did in the hospital (what shots she received, etc.)
Tomorrow we meet with our attorney so we will probably have a better idea on how the rest of this process works.
Daniel and my Dad set up the crib, changing table, and dresser today. Grani and I sorted through the gifts people have brought us.
Which, by the way, those of you who have sent gifts thank you very much. It is nice to not have to worry about getting stuff.
We also really apprciate all of your prayers - we know there are so many of you out there praying and we are so thankful for that.
Well, I just wanted to give you a quick update. I will try to post some pictures soon.
Oh and check out my link to Ruth's blog - our good friends Kevin and Sara had their baby on the same day Hannah was born. We stopped by to see them yesterday so there are pictures of Hannah and Ruth on Ruth's blog.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
AH! You're a mom!!! I love seeing pictures of little Hannah and her mom and dad! It's crazy!!! How wonderful. She's so beautiful! I can't wait to come see you guys! Congratulations again!!!
Post a Comment