Well, I have allowed myself to get excited. It is too hard to keep guarded. We went to Super Walmart today to get groceries and they were having a "Baby Days" Sale. Well, they had a kit that came with a crib, dresser, and changing table and it was pretty cheap. So we called Daniel's Mom (because she was wanting to get the crib for us) and she said go ahead. So we bought it! We also bought a baby boy outfit and a baby girl outfit so that we can have a "coming home" outfit for the baby. And we bought a pack of diapers - we are going to do that everytime we go to the store until we get a baby. So we have newborn diapers that Haley bought us and a package of size ones that we bought tonight. My church is probably going to give us a shower soon so we should get most of the rest of the stuff we need (bottles, blankets, diaper bag, pacifiers, etc.)! And we have to get a mattress for the crib. But we have plenty of time to get that because we have the bassinet for when the baby first comes home. Hopefully we can register at Babies-R-US and maybe Target - next weekend. I'm pretending that I am 6-7 months pregnant - so I'm trying to think what all a 6-7 month pregnant lady would buy to get ready for the baby.
On and some of my books have come in! That is exciting too but I have way too many things to read right now! I got one children's book that the nieces and nephews will probably get as a Chrismas gift this year. So I won't tell you what it is but it is good at explaining why people have different colored skin, etc.
Well, I guess that is all for now!
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That IS tooooo much fun! 7 months pregnant and you look so good! Now that I'm taking painting lessons, i'm going to fix the painting in the grandbabies' room. all of the kids in it are the same color of pink, so i'm going to perk it up!
How fun!!! We need to go buy you some "mommy" clothes, so that you won't have to worry about your wardrobe while you are getting the baby's wardrobe together. What are you doing the weekend of the 17th?
Post a Comment