


Wow! That only took 30-40 minutes! I wonder how long it will take to publish the post!
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us,to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20-21
2 comments:
it's so interesting looking at these pictures. she looks like four different babies. in the first one, she looks hispanic, definitely african-american in the second, like one of the native americans from oklahoma in the third, and her eyes have a very definite asian look in the fourth one. this is very confusing... however, she is absolutely incredibly adorable in all of them and she snuggles up wonderfully next to her Papa. it was soooo great holding her today. now we have to get the mom to do her signing stuff and the adoption final so you can leave kentucky for a day and come show her to everyone in joelton and mt. juliet.
lots of love from grani and papa!
Christy and Daniel, besides praying, I got my fingers crossed, my toes crossed, my eyes crossed that the documents are signed and the procedures progress. And if I have to fast, I shall, but I'm surely am praying it won't come to that! :-)
I know that the birth mom will sign; she may have needed a quiet moment or two to herself, but she will. Kiss Hannah for us. Our middle baby is 22 years old today! (Sunday)
Post a Comment